To solve a system of linear equations using Gaussian Elimination method.
Before performing the experiment the user should know:
- Knowledge of digital fundamentals.
- Fundamentals of Verilog syntax.
- Knowledge of different methods used for solving linear equations
After performing the experiment the students will learn:
- Diffrent conputational methodes used for linear solvers and their computational complexities
- Gauss Jordan Elimination method and its FPGA implementation
- Forward and backward substitution algorithm and its FPGA implementation